Classes have been cancelled until May
Classes will meet in the Welcome Center and tour respective garden areas.
*12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- May 5 – Children’s Garden & Nature Preserve
- May 26 – Native Plant Species
- June 1 – Summer Annuals
- June 29 – Flowering Border (focus on perennials) *8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- October 15 – Mums & Early Fall Interest
- November 5 – Forest Ecology and Late Fall Interest
Docent training classes are designed to prepare (and refresh) individuals to serve as volunteer tour-guides. Participants may join these free classes at any time. Registration is required for each class.